MTAs, LVN, RN - Care Manager
Category : Case Manager
Location : Lowell, MA
Department : Care Management
Workshift : Day shift
Job Type : Per Diem
Hours : Flexible
As a Care Manager (CM) you would work collaboratively as part of a care team to assess consumer needs and establish a person-centered plan of care. In this role you would monitor the health and well-being of patients using technology and information provided by the providers, patients and by periodic contact with patient through telephone, email or secure messaging.
- Deliver tele care management services, providing the patient with services to address his or her chronic care needs
- Coaching, educating and supporting Patients and their caregivers
- Developing and implementing person-centered plans of care, monitoring the health of patients and making adjustments in coordination with Providers as needed
- Performing medication reconciliation
- Using structured assessment tools to assess consumer health status
- Providing care coordination via tele-services, including phone, email and secure messages
- Representing Persivia and Persivia clients in a professional manner in the community
- Qualified candidates must be compassionate, able to build strong relationships with our patients and other care givers, work collaboratively with others, solve problems, and be flexible and technology proficient.
- Medical Technical Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), LPN, Registered Nurse.
- Candidate must be able to read, write, and communicate in English and preferably in Spanish