MTAs, LVN, RN - Care Manager
Category : Case Manager
Location : Lowell, MA
Department : Care Management
Work shift : Day shift
Job Type : Per Diem
Hours : Flexible
As a Care Manager (CM) you would work collaboratively as part of a care team to assess consumer needs and establish a person-centered plan of care. In this role you would monitor the health and well-being of patients using technology and information provided by the providers, patients and by periodic contact with patient through telephone, email or secure messaging.
- Deliver tele care management services, providing the patient with services to address his or her chronic care needs
- Coaching, educating and supporting Patients and their caregivers
- Developing and implementing person-centered plans of care, monitoring the health of patients and making adjustments in coordination with Providers as needed
- Performing medication reconciliation
- Using structured assessment tools to assess consumer health status
- Providing care coordination via tele-services, including phone, email and secure messages
- Representing Persivia and Persivia clients in a professional manner in the community
- Qualified candidates must be compassionate, able to build strong relationships with our patients and other care givers, work collaboratively with others, solve problems, and be flexible and technology proficient.
- Medical Technical Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), LPN, Registered Nurse.
- Candidate must be able to read, write, and communicate in English and preferably in Spanish
Senior Product Owner
Category : Product Owner
Location : Lowell, MA
Department : Product Management
Job Type : Full Time Employment
Persivia develops state of the art analytics tools and is going through a rapid growth phase. Persivia is seeking a Product Owner to join our team of qualified and diverse individuals. On a day to day basis, the individual will need to collect information, perform analysis, define specification, and verification to translate business and system needs into system requirements and requirements artifacts for developers, testers, technical writers and trainers. The PO will be engaged in software development efforts at all scales ranging from minor defect fixes and enhancements to development of new applications.
This position requires prior experience working with healthcare software.
- Elicit, analyze, document and validate internal stakeholder and system requirements
- Decompose stakeholder and system requirements into functional and non-functional requirements and specifications
- Specify and maintain requirements artifacts including: Context Diagrams, Process and Workflow Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Use Case Models, and Use Case Specifications
- Develop and maintain a Requirement Traceability Matrix from requirements and functional specifications to fully decomposed and derived single testable statements
- Provide input to Management Reports to include: Weekly Status Briefings, Monthly Status Reports, and Project Metric Reporting
- In cooperation with the development team and other Product Owners, develop standards, templates, processes and procedures that improve requirements and contribute to team productivity
- Provide ongoing support to Quality
- Bachelor's degree with 7-10 years of Business Analysis/ Product Owner/Product Manager / Systems Engineer / Requirements Analyst experience. (An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree requirement)
- Experience working in Healthcare Information Technology -- in a vendor, hospital or ambulatory environment
- Experience with Regulatory Quality Programs such as but not limited to QPP(PQRS), CPC+, NQF, HEDIS, MU is highly desired
- Experience reading and interpreting Federal Regulation for the rest of the team is highly desired.
- Experience of working as a PO in an Agile and Scrum environment is critical.
- Experience working with all aspects of Business Intelligence – data model, ware house, applications and tools
- 4-5 years of prior experience working in the field of healthcare data analytics
- Experience with clinical decision support products, healthcare data and data exchange standards, federal clinical quality performance specifications, and regulated federal clinical data submissions
- Experience decomposing business and system requirements into technical requirements and specifications
- Experience with requirements process modeling
- Proven experience creating product specifications
- Analysis of new IT/business requirements/strategic roadmap enhancements and translation into product-specific designs/ detailed Requirement Definitions/and Use Cases
- Experience with full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) activities and tasks