Clinical Decision Support (CDS) is designed to improve care quality, reduce costs, and strengthen the provider/patient relationship. Persivia’s knowledge base consists of over 30,000 evidence-based care rules, and can incorporate comprehensive patient information, such as demographics, age, sex, vital signs, state (e.g., pregnant, post-partum), status (hospitalized or not), as well as previous and present test results, diagnoses and medications. Our staff of physicians rigorously review hundreds of medical journals, texts, and physician associations, to develop clinical summaries and distill evidence-based guidelines.
Deploying our CDS & analytics solutions is relatively easy, particularly when compared to other clinical systems. In contrast to EHRs, ePrescribing, and CPOE, our clinical decision support & analytics requires minimal implementation resources, limited training, and has little disruption on clinician workflow. We create prioritized, actionable alerts on patients leveraging all known data.
Delivering the Results You Need:
- Improved physician productivity and compliance by allowing clinicians to efficiently make the most-informed, evidence-based treatment decisions
- Real-time views of all patient data and easy access to evidence-based recommendations
- Receive the alerts you need when you need them, without alert overload, to improve quality of care
- Population-level views of data, pay-for-performance and pay-for-quality programs
- Satisfy Meaningful Use requirements around clinical decision support, patient education, and reporting/data-exchange
- Real-time information processing using the most current, multi-parameter patient data
- Statistical algorithms to prioritize information; avoid “alert overload”
- Combines technology infrastructure with clinician-maintained embedded content
- Architected for easy deployment, bi-directional data exchange and enterprise-wide scalability
- An end-to-end clinical decision solution, including data capture, normalization and cleansing, and stakeholder-specific portals