Persivia currently helps 100s of hospitals successfully meet their regulatory reporting requirements over multiple quality reporting programs including Meaningful Use (MU), The Joint Commission’s (TJC) ORYX Initiative and CMS Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program. Persivia has a web based real time platform that enables hospitals to monitor their performance and react in a timely manner to ensure successful attestation and reporting.
Data visualization and data integrity analysis tools that make the process much more efficient:
- Drill down from a summary view to patient level detail
- Highlight cases contained in numerator, denominator, and population
- Identify specific inclusion and exclusion criteria to understand how MU requirements differ from data generated by chart abstraction
- Access detailed information about variations in the quality of data entry as they directly relate to performance
- Measure performance for reporting and identify data structure or entry errors that are otherwise invisible.
- Drummond certified
- Retrospective and concurrent data
- Takes a tremendous load off your IT department
- Lowest cost of ownership: no additional software, hardware or interfaces to purchase or maintain
- SaaS based.
CMS Hospital Inpatient Quality Reporting (HIQR or IQR) Program
CMS final rule mandates that hospitals must report four quarters of data on an annual basis for eight of the available 15 eCQMs to get credit for the IQR program for Calendar Year (CY) 2017/Fiscal Year (FY) 2018.(these electronic measures can also be used to get credit for the CQM portion of the MU E.H.R. Incentive program).
In order to help our clients reduce the cost and complexity of reporting using the newly announced CMS regulations, Persivia provides its 2017 R4 eCQM reporting solution. This service provides the following:
- Support of the required Meaningful Use 2017 Release 4
- Advice on the right mix of measures to reduce manual abstraction and optimize program savings
- Creation of the necessary QRDAs for electronic submission
- Executive Dashboard visualizing compliance
- Detail case view showing the data and compliance for each record
- Drummond Certified and TJC approved vendor.
The Joint Commission
Persivia supports reporting to The Joint Commission (TJC) and is a certified ORYX vendor both for Chart Abstracted Measures as well as eCQM submission. For 2017, hospitals need to submit data on 6 of 13 available eCQMs for a successful IQR accreditation, in addition to 5 chart abstracted measures.