Persivia currently helps 100s of hospitals meet their regulatory reporting requirements over multiple quality reporting programs including Meaningful Use, Joint Commission and eCQM/QRDA reporting.
Data visualization and data integrity analysis tools that make the process much more efficient:
- Drill down from a summary view to patient level detail
- Highlight cases contained in numerator, denominator, and population
- Identify specific inclusion and exclusion criteria to understand how MU requirements differ from data generated by chart abstraction
- Access detailed information about variations in the quality of data entry as they directly relate to performance
- Measure performance for reporting and identify data structure or entry errors that are otherwise invisible.
- Drummond certified
- Retrospective and concurrent data
- Takes a tremendous load off your IT department
- Lowest cost of ownership: no additional software, hardware or interfaces to purchase or maintain
- SaaS based.
eCQM/QRDA Reporting Solution
Eliminates need to manually abstract Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) for full 365 in 2016
The IPPS final rules mandates that hospitals report electronically on 4 eCQMs for Q3 or Q4 for FY 2016 to get credit for the IQR program (these electronic measures can also be used to get credit for the CQM portion of the MU E.H.R. Incentive program).
The final rule increases the number of required eCQMs for FY2017 - requiring hospitals to report four quarters of data on an annual basis for eight of the available eCQMs.
In order to help our clients reduce the cost and complexity of reporting using the newly announced CMS regulations, Persivia provides its 2015 R3 eCQM reporting solution. This service provides the following:
- Support of the required Meaningful Use 2016 Release 3
- Advice on the right mix of measures to reduce manual abstraction and optimize program savings
- Creation of the necessary QRDAs for electronic submission
- Executive Dashboard visualizing compliance
- Detail case view showing the data and compliance for each record
- Drummond Certified and TJC approved vendor.
The Joint Commission
Quality Analytics Suite
Improve compliance with federal VBP and Readmissions program and improve care quality and outcomes.
The Quality Analytics Suite of solutions allows hospitals to impact the quality of patient care while the patient is still in the bed. The solutions also alert quality staff to gaps in care and documentation that could cause harm and loss of revenue from federal programs. The Quality Analytics solutions are divided into three care groups:
- CQM Concurrent Review Manager consists of indicators that address the quality measures in a variety of Federal programs such as Meaningful Use, Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR), and Value Based Purchasing (VBP). These same indicators are used by The Joint Commission in their certification and accreditation requirements.
The CQM Concurrent Review Manager helps hospitals to proactively identify patients who may fall into one of these indicators, before the assignment of a final diagnosis. They are then able to review the care given to these patients during their stay and be alerted to gaps in care or documentation that could impact outcomes or measured performance.
- Nursing Best Practice Manager targets practices in a hospital that have the potential for complications which can be costly to the hospital. These costs result from poor outcomes for patients, loss of payer reimbursement, and poor performance on Federal measures.
The Nursing Best Practice Manager enables a hospital to track patients who have certain types of care, such a central line, or patients who have been identified as being at a higher risk for an adverse event like a pressure ulcer. These indicators enable the staff responsible for oversight of these patients to see that they are getting the proper care in a timely manner or, more importantly, to see when patients are not receiving the desired standard of care and take appropriate corrective action.
- The Patient Safety Manager enables the quality staff at a hospital to monitor and react to adverse events. These indicators have been created using industry best practices and published clinical research to identify lab results, medications, and procedures that might indicate that a negative event has happened to a patient. With this knowledge the quality staff can respond and ensure that proper follow-up care and documentation has been provided for the patient. This enables a hospital to mitigate the consequences of a negative event, improve patient outcomes, and save money for the hospital.
Persivia is a preferred Meditech partner and has been implementing quality measure and data mining solutions for Meditech customers since 2008. We provide a full spectrum of quality measure solutions for Meditech hospitals including:
- Meaningful Use
- Joint Commission
- eCQM and IQR
- PQRS and
Persivia is able to generate, test and submit QRDA files to CMS &/or TJC on behalf of hospitals running the McKesson Paragon E.H.R. for credit for the MU E.H.R. incentive program ‘CQMs’/IQR program & The Joint Commission for TJC Certified hospitals.