CHI chooses Persivia for PHM
“Our solution will help CHI access their Meaningful Use and IQR quality data and report across all 20 hospitals with real-time drill downs to the individual patient level.”
“We are very happy to add CHI to our growing customer network of providers and look forward to helping them satisfy their Meaningful Use and IQR requirements,” said Mansoor Khan, Chief Executive Officer of Persivia. “Persivia partners with our customers to alleviate the administrative burden associated with clinical quality programs, and help them focus on what is truly important; providing exceptional patient care.”
Persivia’s eCQM Executive Dashboard Features:
- Both summary and detail encounter data, and visibility of all MU data in one interface regardless of source
- Snapshot view of historical data
- Click through and drill-down to patient-level detail
- Unlimited number of users allowed for each site, and centralized reporting across multiple facilities
- Data Element Guide, which maps and educates the hospital about the fields and values required for compliance
- Extensive data auditing system that validates data integrity
- SaaS based, no hardware or additional software to purchase, no interfaces
“We are very pleased to have delivered ahead of time, on budget and with the highest standard of quality,” said Dr. Fauzia Khan, Chief Medical Officer of Persivia. “Our solution will help CHI access their Meaningful Use and IQR quality data and report across all 20 hospitals with real-time drill downs to the individual patient level.”
Persivia continues to add new customers for its clinical quality programs and currently serves over 150 institutions, 3,500 ambulatory physicians and 14 million patients. In the past year, Persivia added over 40 institutions to help ease reporting and submission requirements for eCQMs and Alternate Payment Models such as MSSP, CPC+, ACO, MU, etc. To learn more about Persivia’s clinical quality programs, please visit www.persivia.com.
Persivia partners with hospitals and practices to help manage quality, care and risk in both inpatient and ambulatory environments. Our Quality solutions cover everything from IQR, TJC and MU CQMs to MIPS, PQRS, ACO and CPC+ CQMs. We help our customers stay abreast of the latest rules and regulations through regular webinars and onsite consulting. Our Care solutions help improve care delivery and quality scores for at risk providers while helping increase revenue in FFS models and finally our Risk solutions help improve MIPs scores and help ACOs and CPC+ practices control costs and achieve the maximum bonuses and incentives. Learn more at www.persivia.com.