Alternate Payment Models (ACO, CPC+, Commercial etc.)
Starting with CMS virtually every Payer in the healthcare sector is implementing Alternate Payment Models (APMs) under various names and structures.
However, joining an APM does not ensure that Providers will be able to improve their care quality or financial outcomes. To actually improve financial or care quality outcomes requires a well thought out clinical and work flow strategy which, in turn, requires a comprehensive technology platform.
Persivia's Population Health Management (PHM) platform provides a single integrated solution offering all the tools needed by APM providers to manage.
- Patient Engagement.
We help providers and payers collect all the relevant data from both clinical and claims based sources and take the actions necessary to achieve the full cycle of processes required for success in an APM.
Contact us to find out how we can help you:
- Collect the needed clinical and claims data
- Attribute the patients to the correct doctor and create precisely defined cohorts of patients
- Analyze and report on quality
- Identify care gaps and alert care teams
- Risk stratify patients
- Perform care management
- Analyze and improve resource utilization and
- Engage patients.