Marlborough, MA — Nov. 14, 2018 — Persivia, a provider of real-time bundled payment, value-based care, population health, and quality management solutions, announced today that Prime Healthcare, a leading operator of over 45 hospitals nationwide, has selected Persivia’s Bundled Payment Solution for its BPCI Advanced program requirements.
Persivia’s solution consists of the industry’s only end-to-end solution for succeeding in bundled payment programs. Built around our industry-leading AI engine, Soliton, the solution provides:
- Analytics for helping design bundled payment programs and selecting Episode Initiators and Episode Groups.
- Redesign and manage care across the full spectrum with Real Time Care Alerts that can identify attributable patients at admission and then follow them through the acute and post-acute stay all the way into the home.
- Real-time integration and data exchange with all major EHRs.
- Tools for real-time collaboration with post-acute partners like SNFs.
- Unique patient engagement capabilities that capture interactions across multiple modalities including Google Smart Speaker integration.
Persivia is committed to bringing solutions to hospitals and providers that help them achieve their regulatory, quality, and financial goals. With continuous integration with Epic, Meditech, Cerner, and other hospital and ambulatory EHRs at Prime Healthcare the Persivia system allows all stakeholders (including post-acute providers) to have access to each patient’s full medical record in real-time. The system also allows the patient’s location, status, and length of stay to be monitored throughout the episode.
“We have been working with Persivia for several years now and they have proven to be an exceptionally high-quality partner in helping us deliver leading-edge programs like BPCI Advanced,” said Dr. Ahmad Imran, Corporate Director of Quality at Prime Healthcare. “We found them to be very comprehensive and an advanced solution. We are especially excited by the possibilities offered by their AI engine.”
“Persivia has been serving the analytics needs of various Prime Hospitals for over 5 years now and we are very thankful that they have chosen our bundled payment solution for 34 of their hospitals,” said Mansoor Khan, CEO of Persivia. “We strive to provide exceptional customer service and support to all our customers and our teams have consistently achieved very high customer satisfaction.”
Persivia continues to add new customers to its clinical quality and care management programs and currently serves over 210 hospitals, 4500+ ambulatory physicians, and 20+ million patients. To learn more about Persivia’s programs, please visit, www.persivia.com.